If you're hosting Christmas lunch this year or just want to brighten up your dining table this holiday season then here are some fun and easy tips thanks to Melissa Lunardon, owner and interior designer at MLID.
- Keep it simple and avoid tall arrangements, as you want to be able to see and chat to your guests across the table from you.
- Consider using Christmas wrapping paper as a table runner. Measure the length of your table and ensure you have about 20cm overhang on the ends of the table
- Layer the runner with native greenery such as eucalyptus and wattle leaves in varied height vases.
- If space is a problem, try hanging a beautiful centrepiece above your dining table such as a wreath.
- Add a mix of tealight candles or battery operated fairy lights across the centre.
- Tie cloth napkins with pretty ribbon or twine and add in cinnamon sticks or rosemary for a final touch